Thursday, January 15, 2009

Personal: Looking for Work

Hey guys, I'm looking for work.

I'd prefer to work part-time from home since I'm already working part-time from home on another startup. I'm better at building startups from scratch than I am at rescuing crufty code. I'm better at engineering scalable systems than I am at whipping out throw-away prototypes in a hurry.

I have clean code, a friendly demeanor, and great references. Here's my resume.

By the way, sorry for the advertisement ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered programming something funny on the iPhone or gPhone (I mean T-Mobile G1): http://www.edibleapple.com/ifart-developer-makes-40000-in-2-days/

sk said...

How about formatting your resume in this style?

Shannon -jj Behrens said...

> Have you considered programming something funny on the iPhone or gPhone (I mean T-Mobile G1):

iFart: that's pretty funny.

I've noticed that there are people who are really good at knowing what to program, and people who are really good at knowing how to program. For worse or for better, I'm in the second category.

Shannon -jj Behrens said...

> How about formatting your resume in this style?

Dude, that's hilarious!

infinite8s said...

> I've noticed that there are people who are really good at knowing what to program, and people who are really good at knowing how to program. For worse or for better, I'm in the second category.

Hah! Well said. I find I'm in the second category as well.