Originally posted on Dart News & Updates:
If you've been waiting for the right time to learn how to use Web Components in Dart, now's your chance! Continuing where we left off with the Google IO 2012 Dart Codelab, I've created a Dart Web UI Codelab which focuses on Web Components and the new Web UI library.
In this codelab, I cover:
- How to set up pub
- How to use Web Components
- How to use dynamic templates and two-way data binding (inspired by Model-driven Views)
- How to build an application with multiple Web Components
- Where to get more information about Web Components and the Dart Web UI package
- What to do if you get stuck while trying to build an app using the Dart Web UI package
We've already created videos, blog posts, and articles about how to use Web Components in Dart, but this codelab is pretty exciting in that it walks you through building a complete, albeit small, application using Web Components and the Dart Web UI library. So give it a try and tell us what you think!